ACTIONS REQUIRING PERMIT:
The following activities require a permit prior to initiation of the activity:
* Installation of agricultural best management practices that require lad alternation including surface tile intakes, terraces, waterways, and diversions that have not been designed by the Natural Resources Conservation Service
* Installation of new surface tile intakes and catch basins
* Disposal of snow within the shore impact zone
* The installation or creation of impervious surface
* Earth moving projects involving more than 200 cubic yards of excavation or fill; or which disturbs more than 10,000 square feet of soil, and which project, or any part thereof, is located:
* within 300 feet of a stream, storm sewer catch basin, drainage tile intake, or a wetland; or,
* within 1,000 feet of a lake.
For more information, please see Rules and Regulations in the menu to the right.